Cheater

Darittha

here i was going to the guild eent when i see someone killing toxxun - when i look closer i see only 1 person - via target of target SOLO killing toxxun without so much as a companion out while being mysteriously phased inside the radio tower/pylonthing near his spawn point. he could easily damage him, but toxxun for some reason couldnt touch him. and of course he easily. soon after he appeared behind me acting like nothing has happened.

ive removed the image from here.

Edited by Darittha

here i was going to the guild eent when i see someone killing toxxun - when i look closer i see only 1 person - via target of target SOLO killing toxxun without so much as a companion out while being mysteriously phased inside the radio tower/pylonthing near his spawn point. he could easily damage him, but toxxun for some reason couldnt touch him. and of course he easily. soon after he appeared behind me acting like nothing has happened.

NAME-AND-SHAME PICTURE LINK CLIPPED

The forum rules don't allow "name-and-shame" posts like this. Blob out the character's name OR just send the "naked" image link in a PM to e.g. Eric Musco.