The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

An Awesome Jedi Order Flair is On The Way, Right?

arunav

We're slowing seeing all base classes getting a flair.

The new Sith Lord one works for all Sith classes, so it's fair to assume Jedi will get one as well, right?

I've been hoping for one since flairs were introduced, and more specifically since ones that work for base classes have been seen (Mandalorian, Flair of Prosperity for Smugglers, Havoc Squad, etc).

Also, Imperial Intelligence or Sith Intelligence (even if typically an oxymoron) still needs a flair too.

Thanks!

Edited by arunav

I've been hoping for one since flairs were introduced, and more specifically since ones that work for base classes have been seen (Mandalorian, Flair of Prosperity for Smugglers, Havoc Squad, etc).

Curiously, my use of the Flair of Prosperity has been for a Juggernaut, not a smuggler.

She was this year's participant in the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event(1), so she wears a title linked to that and the Prosperity flair.

(1) Last year's was a Jedi Shadow who won Piggy. Go figure.

A good solid explanation for why the Havoc Squad and smugglerish ones came first, I guess.

A solid explanation for why they look 10x more plain than the imp ones :p

Really, they could have made credits fall of your portrait or a have a wheel of fortune spin around the edges! ..but nah they just stamped a tiny credit mark on the side. No imagination.

Edited by Kiesu

• 1 month later...

I thought about the question in the thread title a bit more, and I'm going to revise my original thought.

I would say that there will probably be a Jedi Order Flair, although I wouldn't be surprised to find it's not called that. I cannot offer any input on whether OP will think that it is awesome.

I thought about the question in the thread title a bit more, and I'm going to revise my original thought.

I would say that there will probably be a Jedi Order Flair, although I wouldn't be surprised to find it's not called that. I cannot offer any input on whether OP will think that it is awesome.

Well, there is already a Sith Lord flair, so a Jedi Master flair seems to be a reasonable parallel addition.

After today's stream, I think we'll probably get the symbol that appears as a tattoo on the new Jedi character's head.

Though, I'd still prefer a Jedi Master or Order flair of some kind.