The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1000s of players use Revan Reborn greaves because what they really want is this...

TyrFoge

..Tattered Sith Robes. Black ones. Ultra black. With no weird grays or purples in them. Solid black but easily dyeable to an alternative without looking weird. Cowly, with wraps, a nice texture, and a tattered lower that doesn't look like a bell. Hell they could even re-skin the RR greaves remove the circlet and not a soul would complain.

The https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/inquisitors-exalted/ (and identical sets) and https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/sith-hermit/ would be a good starting place for an idea on the upper but both of those sets have EA/BW typical weird non-dyeable sections, odd textures, and of course the ridiculous patented asymmetrical shoulder armor. Think Kylo Ren in FA. His robes despite all other criticism of that film were almost perfectly designed.

Now that we're getting some really nice looking sets from the CM and especially ones that have been asked for a long time (like Revered Master) I think a long overdue set like this can be done correctly and be great. ;)

Edited by TyrFoge

Really? Thousands? You've asked them? Or does "1000s of players" mean *YOU*. You're allowed to say that you personally would like something, and it hurts your case to make unjustifiable statements like "1000s of players want X". (It might or might not be *true*, but you can't justify the assertion, since there's no way you can reasonably know.)

Really? Thousands? You've asked them? Or does "1000s of players" mean *YOU*. You're allowed to say that you personally would like something, and it hurts your case to make unjustifiable statements like "1000s of players want X". (It might or might not be *true*, but you can't justify the assertion, since there's no way you can reasonably know.)

Ok fair enough. Since I did interject what I personally would like to see after my initial statement I should have written "I would Ike to see" after the first sentence. But saying "1000s" isn't far fetched. A thousand would be an understatement. I'm sure BW has sold more sets then that. The amount of times one sees the RR greaves as opposed to the upper is disproportionate enough to say with pretty strong confidence that the player wanted the set mostly for the tattered robes. So though I may personally like an entire tattered sith set a quick Google search shows threads dating back as far as 2013 even asking for the exact same thing so I know I'm not alone. Let's not nitpick over wording choice and sentence structure and be constructive to the topic/thread instead.

Edited by TyrFoge