More "Clean" Complexions For Twi'lek

Ylliarus

A kind request for the Customization Options team: could we please get more customization options for Twi'lek complexions that aren't dirty or have dramatic highlighting/contouring on their face? Like a few extra ones where there's just various shapes of eyebrows would be absolutely fantastic, because currently there is only 1 complexion that could be considered as clean. So if this could be mended in the future that would be absolutely amazing, because Twi'lek have really been neglected when it comes to new Customization options.

Sadly I doubt they'll ever do small things like this that only have impact on a minority of people.

But here, that's the thing, the Twi'lek are a frequently played race. If I look at the characters around me in populated areas, then Humans are the most played, followed by Zabrak and Twi'lek. I don't get where people get the notion from that Twi'lek are not a popular race when evidently they are widely played. Not as wide as humans, but definitely popular.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.