the 6.0

wilkiealbert

ok I see they r not big on details r they

Nope. The Devs teased 6.0 a few months ago. What we know from what they've said is that it will be Republic VS Empire themed, as well as likely not following the chapter style of KOTFE/KOTET. Perhaps we'll get new information on the next roadmap but with how thin they are on resources I wouldn't expect 6.0 to drop until the new year, if it is indeed an expansion as they've promised and not a patch.

Nope. The Devs teased 6.0 a few months ago. What we know from what they've said is that it will be Republic VS Empire themed, as well as likely not following the chapter style of KOTFE/KOTET. Perhaps we'll get new information on the next roadmap but with how thin they are on resources I wouldn't expect 6.0 to drop until the new year, if it is indeed an expansion as they've promised and not a patch.

I'd say later than that. They may be doing a little on it right now, but I imagine not much of consequence will get done until Anthem drops.

I doubt that it will come out this year.... Spring 2019 most likely and to be honest, I have a hard time believing it will be anything major.

I'm pretty sure it won't be as big as 5.0 was and this so called story content might be just a few random flashpoint like quests like the latest one.....

Also, they might have just marketed 6.0 a little bit to keep us interested and in the end we might not get anything major at all...

Just my 2 cents.

I doubt that it will come out this year.... Spring 2019 most likely and to be honest, I have a hard time believing it will be anything major.

I'm pretty sure it won't be as big as 5.0 was and this so called story content might be just a few random flashpoint like quests like the latest one.....

Also, they might have just marketed 6.0 a little bit to keep us interested and in the end we might not get anything major at all...

Just my 2 cents.

ok I see I guess ill just just have to go to star trek online and play it sounds like this game is going to die out be for long

ok I see I guess ill just just have to go to star trek online and play it sounds like this game is going to die out be for long

It might come out.. but there is absolutely no word about it. Autumn 2018 we might get some info. It's a real irony that most people hated KOTET-KOTFE expansions, they didn't know that those might have been the last major story based content they will be getting... such a shame. ;)

The game isn't going to die out anytime soon. However it is of a smaller calibre than it used to be, the playerbase is small so the content releases are as well.

The game isn't going to die out anytime soon. However it is of a smaller calibre than it used to be, the playerbase is small so the content releases are as well.

You have that backwards M8. The player base is small because the content releases have been small. That and bad decisions.

You have that backwards M8. The player base is small because the content releases have been small. That and bad decisions.

No I do not have it backwards, the playerbase is small due to a pletora of reasons, bad decisions being one of them, which led to a smaller playerbase which led to more budget cuts. Hence since the playerbase is small, so are the content releases. If the playerbase spikes again who knows, maybe we'll get less of a content drought but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Edited by FlameYOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.