The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Starship Crew/Personal

I would pay Cartel Coins for this.

Here's what I'd like to see in the bundle, all based on NPCs doing animations that I've seen while on missions:

* Welder (using a welding torch)

* Kneeling welder

* Repairman (tinkering with a wrench)

* Kneeling repairman

* Typist (typing while standing)

* Sitting typist

* Button pusher (poking at things in front of them while standing)

* Kneeling button pusher

* Datapad reader (reading a datapad held in the hand)

* Air controller (someone doing the air control emote)

Don't give these people something they're working on, just let us position them to be typing or wrenching or welding on whatever we put in front of them. (The datapad reader needs a pad and the air controller needs his glowing sticks, obviously.)

For example, we might put the standing button pusher in front of a slot machine or touch screen. The kneeling button pusher might go in front of a droid or piece of utility equipment.

There are a lot of good animations and NPCs to draw from, even just during the Gravestone repair sequences.

Give them a variety of genders and species, and voila!

Edited by Xina_LA

You're talking about being able to decorate your own Personal Starship? That would be nice. I'd sure like to be able to move my crew OUT of their quarters that's for sure. However since I don't see that happening as far as FLAGSHIPS go it would be nice to have some operating staff on (large) computers (you know, the ones with the large helmets =P) to put down in the two pits to the left and right when you first come in...