BH merc - PvP Warzone 2.5k damage in 1 hit medal.

Kirimor

Hey all, I have a level 25 merc and I am loving it, but I have a question; in warzones I notice there is a medal for doing 2.5k damage in a single hit, but I never seem to be able to reach that, with any of my abilities.

Am I missing something, or do Bounty Hunters just not have high hitting enough moves?

(I am dps spec, in the tree with tracer missile, can't remember it's name =^.^=)

Hey all, I have a level 25 merc and I am loving it, but I have a question; in warzones I notice there is a medal for doing 2.5k damage in a single hit, but I never seem to be able to reach that, with any of my abilities.

Am I missing something, or do Bounty Hunters just not have high hitting enough moves?

(I am dps spec, in the tree with tracer missile, can't remember it's name =^.^=)

Work on stacking crit and surge as secondary stats and you will hit this easily. You could also use the Overcharge stim from PvP vendors to increase your damage for a short duration. Your best chance to hit this will be with Tracer Missile. At my level and gear, TM can crit for over 3k. I've gotten the 2.5k medal with Power Shot and Rail Shot as well.