The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Near-Human Skin Colour Bundle

So, as we all know, there are a lot of various Near-Human species in Star Wars that in all aspects look almost identical to humans but are their own species. Pantorans, Zeltrons, Echani, Umbaran are a few examples of what I am talking about. Sadly, many of those species could not be recreated ingame because we don't have the necessary skin colours for it. Therefore I would like to propose the following customization bundle with various skin colours, so that we could recreate the near-human species ingame:

- Grey

- White

- Chalk-pale

- Blue

- Green

- Pink

- Red

With these colours species like the Anzat, Echani, Pantoran and Zeltron for example could be recreated, because we do already have most of those colours for the hair already. I know for example multiple RP'ers who would love to be able to properly customize their character into a Zeltron or Echani. Therefore it is my hope that this suggestion could make it ingame!

Edited by Ylliarus

This could be invaluable to creating non-humans without adding several new races, though I feel like just adding a skin tones pack would be impractical- the game would still treat your character as human, if they were human when you created them, and story-wise that would raise some issues.. Take it a step further, perhaps, and we might ask for a singular "new race", "Near-Human", with several sub-categories that offer unique skin tones, hair colours, facial/head attachments, etc.

Zeltrons, Umbarans, Pantorans- with a couple new face types, eye colours, facepaints and complexions added into the mix, the possibilities could skyrocket. It would be a very small amount of work for a comparatively large amount of diversity.

Edited by SourOrange

This could be invaluable to creating non-humans without adding several new races, though I feel like just adding a skin tones pack would be impractical- the game would still treat your character as human, if they were human when you created them, and story-wise that would raise some issues.. Take it a step further, perhaps, and we might ask for a singular "new race", "Near-Human", with several sub-categories that offer unique skin tones, hair colours, facial/head attachments, etc.

Zeltrons, Umbarans, Pantorans- with a couple new face types, eye colours, facepaints and complexions added into the mix, the possibilities could skyrocket. It would be a very small amount of work for a comparatively large amount of diversity.

That is also a very interesting notion, to have a Near-Human species category that encompasses indeed various skin colours, hair colours and other features for the near-Human species. I heavily like this idea!