Battle Expulsor's Heavy Armor Pieces

Sportiva

I received [battle Expulsor's Chestguard] from the last mission on Coruscant & received [battle Expulsor's Greaves] from the bonus series on Taris.

I was hoping to get the entire set. I assumed that you received each piece upon completing a different planets quests. But I just completed the bonus series on Tatooine and did not get a piece from this set.

Does anyone know where the rest of these pieces come from? I am particularly interested in the gloves & boots.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

So after about 3 weeks of searching the Galactic Market to see if anyone would sell a Battle Expulsor's Handgear and 3 weeks of doing Treasure Hunting for lockboxes -- I can say I have *not* seen a Battle Expulsor's Handgear.

I've seen all the other parts of the be posted for sale and sell on the Galactic Market -- so people are finding these. I have a full set myself *except* the Handgear (am using the Gladiator's Gauntlets instead). I'm wondering if the set is not dropping b/c it's bugged. Supposed the gloves are lvl 9 (without any mods in them) only?

Amusingly, while watching the market to see if the Battle Expulsor's Handgear would sell, I noticed the Jedi Myrmidon's Handgear and other items get posted. I now have a full set of the Jedi Myrmidon's Handgear -- and 6/7 pieces for the Battle Expulsor.

If anyone, please, spots a drop of the Battle Expulsor's Handgear, please post info. Have searched alll the forums and outside websites too -- no luck yet? It may be bugged.

• 3 weeks later...