What forum do you talk in game trades

Alexisshade

Witch form can me make trade requests.

There is no official trade forum here; there is no message board for hawking wares, and I would not advise doing so on random forums as it could construed as spam. Most who want to sell stuff just post it on the GTN. If you are trying to craft something and trade it for materials, fleet is the most common place for that.

If you are looking for someone to craft something for you, then your best bets on these forums are the Server forums (specifically the server that you play on), or the Crew Skills forum. Alternatively, in game you can ask on fleet. You can also find what you want on the GTN and attempt to chat up one of the sellers (via /whisper) and ask to craft something for you (least likely to be successful as most players dislike random /whispers from strangers).

Ok thanks i am looking to buy something

looking for a guild bank unlock from the cartel market and i am willing to pay 25 million for it. Its for a friend in the guild for crafting stuff so i need to do a trade on the fleet so i xan give to him

Edited by Alexisshade

Ok thanks i am looking to buy something

looking for a guild bank unlock from the cartel market and i am willing to pay 25 million for it. Its for a friend in the guild for crafting stuff so i need to do a trade on the fleet so i xan give to him

If you're a subscriber, you could use your free cartel coins to buy it and not expend a substantial quantity of credits. It will be bound to your character for 36 hours, but after that you can send it to your friend.

Be aware, also, that no matter how you acquire it for your friend, he will be unable to unlock access to the *credits* part of the guild bank unless he subscribes himself.

If you're a subscriber, you could use your free cartel coins to buy it and not expend a substantial quantity of credits. It will be bound to your character for 36 hours, but after that you can send it to your friend.

Be aware, also, that no matter how you acquire it for your friend, he will be unable to unlock access to the *credits* part of the guild bank unless he subscribes himself.

Sweet thanks yeah i am waiting for more coins i need 100 more. Not accessing the credits part does that t mean he cannot deposit credits?

Sweet thanks yeah i am waiting for more coins i need 100 more. Not accessing the credits part does that t mean he cannot deposit credits?

Correct. Nonsubscribers can neither deposit credits in nor withdraw credits from their guild bank, even if their guild rank would permit it and they have the guild bank access unlock. The unlock just gives access to items, but for both deposit and withdraw.

EDIT: added tiny clarification.

Edited by SteveTheCynic