Looking 4 Guild

LeMage

Played since beta with a couple of a few month breaks. Sub b/c F2P and preferred are too inconvenient.

Have following chars on Star Forge

70 Scoundrel 70 Shadow

70 Assassin 70 Guardian

70 Mercenary 70 Commando

70 Sorcerer 61 Marauder

57 Vanguard 70 Operative

70 Marauder 70 Sorcerer

51 Sentinel 29 Sentinel

36 Commando 21 Assassin

70 Sniper 21 Scoundrel

All crafting to 600 is covered somewhere in that lot. A commando and Jedi are not CMD 300

OK what sucks? Me - I suck at PvP, (at start was on PvP server by Alderaan I did more dying than questing)

Been reading Ne'laa's PvP guide, man there's a lot to consider.

Ops and mostly everything that needs a larger group. Did I mention sucking at RP? I've hardly done it and not in SWTOR, certainly not against it but yeah - not so good at it esp IC and OOC and all that.

I had just started to learn tanking but a previous guild suddenly seemed to disappear with the nicer weather. I left on good terms, what their name is now IDK. They seemed to change names every 3 weeks.

My gearing kinda sucks too (Kinda??)

There are a lot of intricacies to the game I don't know.

Heck I thought it was a dark art that someone could tell I wasn't in a guild when I was on Yavin and they were on fleet. Who knew that 'Who' had a drop down on the last column where you can choose guild? Not me.

My partner doesn't have the same appreciation of games as I, and some times makes noises about how could I spend so long at the computer.

There is no correct answer I have found out. :)

So yeah that's me looking for a guild

Edited by LeMage

Hey, good to see a veteran player that's candid about the areas of the game they're not familiar with or good at!

I'm speaking on behalf of two different guilds, they're sister guilds one on Republic side and one on Empire side.

Eternal Wrath is our Empire side guild with an average of 15 players on during most hours of the day, events nearly every night and constant engagement in Operations, Flashpoints, Heroics, World Bosses, Conquest, PvP and general community. Lots of experienced players willing to help with gearing, rotations, mechanics and learning every area of the game.

Social Outcasts is our Republic side guild which is a recent start up and has an average of about 6 players on during most hours of the day. It is currently working on an event schedule but also has experienced players willing to participate in every aspect of the game and assist where we can.

Both guilds also have a joint Discord server so communication between guildmates in either guild is easy.

If you're interested, look me up in game as Aramys Frost (Republic) or Ixa'ramy'soli (Empire). You can also send me a private message here.

Edited by Valadeus

Greetings, LaMage!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA:

<ORC> is a new guild with a mixed array of skills, and in search of people who walk all paths to greatness. And yes, we ARE the people your mother warned you about. https://gamersenclave.enjin.com/orchome

If you are not using this one, you haven't perfected yet.

The Perfect Shortbread

1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature

½ cup icing sugar

1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped

2 cups all-purpose flour,

½ tsp salt

ricin (optional)

Mix stuff in a bowl but not all right away. Do some then mix the rest.

Put in fridge, wait

Turn on your oven

Roll the stuff you made with a rolling pin or Pringles tube

Cut cookies into darths and jedis

Bake - take out before black about 12ish minutes

Make pretty if you wish

If you choose to make darth cookies add the ricin and give to Dark Council,

They will never again taste a better cookie.

Now to be serious.

Is your guild name Outer Reaches Company or ORC for purposes of searching?

Although no one does show up from the guild in a search of either (its the weekend so..)

so either you guys are rather slippery or in true Sith fashion covering your tracks lest someone shiv you.

Edited by LeMage