The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin - CM Companion

I suppose. I just hope such a thing would either not be too hard, be permanent (unlike DvL), or have an alternative. I wouldn't mind too much going through KotET on Veteran or something as long as I wouldn't miss the chance, and as long as it was only once or once per optional companion.

I'd welcome the difficulty challenge. Hexid's challenge is still up, right? For completing 30 flashpoints or warzones?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather see a redemption route added, but I would definitely "buy" her as a companion if she was added with at least a little quest, doesnt necessarily have to be "canon", just some explanation as to how she survived and maybe a bit of conversation with her, pretty please.

I would rather see a redemption route added, but I would definitely "buy" her as a companion if she was added with at least a little quest, doesnt necessarily have to be "canon", just some explanation as to how she survived and maybe a bit of conversation with her, pretty please.

^Would be nice.

Edited by Willjb

They could always say she did something similar to Revan. Maybe her dark side was absorbed into the Outlander while whatever she has become has fled the Alliance base?

Not sure about buying it (I would but I like story more.) but they could expand on Odessen by giving it a planet series and or daily area.

Maybe when she got struck her body went into 'hibernation' using something similar to that time freeze ability Valkorion uses? :eek: