The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I can't launch the game anymore suddenly. Please help!

snowfaire

It last worked for me on Wednesday this week. (I.e. I patched with no problems and have successfully played since the patch). I didn't try to play on Thursday or Friday. Now I click on the launcher, wait a few minutes, and nothing happens. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work. Restarting the computer doesn't work. I tried to remove bitraider, but I can't find the file that supposedly lets you type stuff to completely remove bitraider because I know nothing about computers. Please help me!

Anyway, I called support (which I kinda regret because it was VERY expensive) and they told me to run the launcher repair tool, which I did, and it didn't work. They told me it might have something to do with my computer's antivirus or firewall (it was very vague), but I don't know what if any anti-virus program or firewall I have... and I don't know how to find out what anti-virus program I have...

Edited by snowfaire
New information

but I don't know what if any anti-virus program or firewall I have... and I don't know how to find out what anti-virus program I have...

Now from this part I can conclude that you need a computer technician to assist you. Pls call one, esp since you are subbed and days are now going by, while you cant play