The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Red Twi'leks

I am a massive Darth Talon fanboy, i'll admit that. I want my red Twi'leks with black tattoo's. There's even one in the KotFE cinematic trailer to taunt me :( I'd be happy to pay for more Twi'lek skin and customisation options. Also maybe add in different options for how you want to wear your Lekku. Since we can't wear heads anyway it would be nice to have more options.

There *is* a very Talonish head tattoo pattern that looks aggressively Sithy, BUT

1. It isn't the same as either Talon's or Atroxa's.(1)

2. It's head-only.

I, too, would like some body tattoos, and ultimately not just for red Twi'leks.

(1) The red Twi'lek in the trailer is Darth Atroxa.

Not only all of that but Twi'leks can't use the new DS eyes that were released. For whatever reason they are limited to Humans, Cyborgs, Mirialan, and Cathar. Its not so bad for Rattataki (except that they are limited to the old plain red) and tolerable with purebloods (since they get yellow and plain red options already) but it would be nice to have them available for all races. My puke yellow Torgruta, baby pink Twi’lek and Zabrak, and would thank you. Edited by TyrFoge

I can get behind that too. Like them making the existing cutomisation options available for more races. Especially races like Twi'lek and Togruta who cannot have headgear shown. Give us more options for those races to stand out and make unique appearances. More tattoo, Lekku, eye, jewellery options would be nice.

Togruta was the first race i bought off the cartel market was so let down with how limited they are customisation wise :( One of my fav Star Wars races that we can create. Can't even make a character of my other favourites despite them showing up so often in game but that's another complaint all together :p