Imp <Triple Deuce>

inny

<Triple Deuce> Imperial

Raid operations CST 830pm-1130pm / PST 630pm-930pm / EST 930pm-1230am Wednesday's

Hello everyone,

I'm a returning player that has been playing this game on and off since beta. I have a little bit of experience playing this game, but not much. The hardest thing I have found in this game is the lack of active guilds willing to organize a guild operation and what not. I would like to try and change that for players of all different play styles. While being laid back and chill nothing too serious. I'm wanting to start a guild that does operations at least 1 night a week for 2-3hrs CST and then we can focus on pvp or helping other players along the way. Since I am a returning player I do not know that many people. So, anyone with likeminded ideas please feel free to respond to this thread or PM me.

The Idea-

I think that keeping the guild small and full of active players is key since the game is not as active as it once was 2-week boot system unless it was otherwise planned. As well as keeping the members involved with guild activities such as raiding operations, Conquest, PvP, or master/veteran flashpoints. I would hope to plan something a few nights out of the week and something on the weekend if people are interested. Mature audiences only please 18+ only I'm an old vet and like to keep things chill.

What I'm looking for in a player-

I have touched basis a little on the type of player Triple Deuce would be looking for.

-18yro+

-Working mic and Discord

-willing to commit to at least 1 night a week raid 2-3 hrs.

-Quick thinker, know your classes.

-Friendly

Since this is only really an idea for the moment we can change these at any time. I'm hoping to get at least 8 people interested in doing this. The first 8 people to message me can be a part of the first council which will be used to generate ideas for future events, raids, or conquest/PvP. I would like to keep this fun and drama free. Feel free to add me as a friend, Ne'xt, Smokk'in, Cheap, Nextokkin or Yolorekt. Or respond to this thread.

Edited by inny
Left info out