Is a Sith Pureblood Agent referred to as an alien in conversations?

JonnyBro

Ive been thinking about making a sith pureblood agent and was wondering if they're referred to as an alien similar to species such as a twi'lek agent or zabrak? I figured since that race is highly respected in the empire it wouldnt matter that they arent human but I know that a pureblood wasent designed to be agent at release similar to inquisitor. Edited by JonnyBro

I wouldn't know, but there is an Agent archetype during the Revan novel who's a non-force sensitive Sith Pureblood.

Thats what i wanted to go for but i didnt want immersion breaking conversations to happen. Such as *SPOILER* Darth Jadus asking me to join him because of me being an alien even though im a pureblood.

The Sith Pureblood is treated as human in agent conversations. I checked this just now by logging on to a new one. If you go to Jheeg, the first quest objective, and choose "What's your story" on an alien, he says "The Empire has treated me very well. Offered me many credits. As they have you, I presume."

On a Sith Pureblood or human he says "The empire found me. Offered me a job. Now they pay me to do my work. And I help you."

The Sith Pureblood is treated as human in agent conversations. I checked this just now by logging on to a new one. If you go to Jheeg, the first quest objective, and choose "What's your story" on an alien, he says "The Empire has treated me very well. Offered me many credits. As they have you, I presume."

On a Sith Pureblood or human he says "The empire found me. Offered me a job. Now they pay me to do my work. And I help you."

Interesting. Thank you very much for looking into that:)

For what it's worth, Pureblood is flagged as "human" for all human/alien interactions. This can be a little weird if you use Legacy to bring one to the Republic side (my Consular's a war orphan raised by the Jedi), and you're red and pokey and people end up taking note of how your character is totally not an alien. I finally just used the outfit designer to give her a mask and headcanon that people just assume she's human underneath.