SW Class Story vs. Romance with Malavai Quinn

Salphidor

I tried to find something on the subject, but didn't. :)

Spoiler-Warning on SW-Class-Story

I'm playing my first female SW and was in a relationship with Malavai Quinn. As you get the companion stories not by companion level anymore, I have this problem. The dialogue of Quinn proposing to me came directly after his betrayal. This of course is really the worst point in the story. In my mind I planned to forgive him after his return and continue the relationship, so my question is, if I refuse to marry him now, can I continue the relationship later?

Not so well done, Bioware :p

I tried to find something on the subject, but didn't. :)

Spoiler-Warning on SW-Class-Story

I'm playing my first female SW and was in a relationship with Malavai Quinn. As you get the companion stories not by companion level anymore, I have this problem. The dialogue of Quinn proposing to me came directly after his betrayal. This of course is really the worst point in the story. In my mind I planned to forgive him after his return and continue the relationship, so my question is, if I refuse to marry him now, can I continue the relationship later?

Not so well done, Bioware :p

Yes, I much rather preferred when you could marry him first, but nope...not possible anymore. He goes right from betrayal to marriage in .02sec flat, and that's ridiculous.

But, yes, you can continue the relationship without marrying him, though I do believe not marrying him will alter dialogue down the road (I think).

Edited by Dracofish

Yes, I much rather preferred when you could marry him first, but nope...not possible anymore. He goes right from betrayal to marriage in .02sec flat, and that's ridiculous.

But, yes, you can continue the relationship without marrying him, though I do believe not marrying him will alter dialogue down the road (I think).

Thank you. You were a big help :)