Colicoid Wargames is STILL broken

Mournblood

This FP has been broken for almost TWO YEARS.

The loot chests at the end of each phase do not provide any loot, and the boss at the end of the FP does not drop any loot either. If it wasn't for the fact that this FP is the only place you can get the Manned Blaster Turret deco, I'd happily avoid it and have a good chuckle about how this FP had been bugged (pun intended) for literally years.

When I recently submitted a ticket about this, the......[less than helpful] customer support representative suggested that I run the FP again, as if the prior half a dozen times I've tried doing this FP over the last two years to see if it had been fixed yet yielded any different results. Seriously, you guys should be embarrassed about how long this FP has been broken.

If you are unable or unwilling to fix it, just put a fork in it and close the FP, but at least pull that deco out and make it available somewhere else?

Edited by Mournblood

Please disregard this bug report. I recently learned that loot drops in this FP were intentionally disabled because the FP is not level scaled. I'll be sure to never waste my time in there again. Edited by Mournblood