The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why is there no thread with active discussion of Solo - A Star Wars Story?

annabethchase

Not going to watch solo was never fan of this character and never really interested in his back ground I would have rather a Yoda story over them all,

This like this swtor game is now going back too the republic versus empire class contents sound boring plus like the rogue one really did not have a very good back ground story.

I love the background story of the Last Jedi so I wait until the next episode is release and hope to god JJ does not stuff it like the Force awakens and like Lucas did with return of the Jedi.

So why are you here, then? If you're done with it all, walk away and leave those of us who enjoy it to enjoy it in peace.

1.)Probably because I have a subscription.

2.) I'm answering the OP question. OP asked, I'm giving my reasons...just not with the A-E choices.

3.) As a subscriber, I have the right to engage in the forum discussion how I see fit as long as it doesn't violate the rules.

4.) Disney and crew haven't infected this game yet with their agenda.

The direction Kathleen Kennedy and crew have taken Star Wars has soured the appeal to me. I am not alone, as a good many of fans feel the same.

I suggest if you don't like what I have to say, place me on ignore. That way you can enjoy the game in peace in your safe space...

Ashur

Edited by AshurDarksoul

1.)Probably because I have a subscription.

2.) I'm answering the OP question. OP asked, I'm giving my reasons...just not with the A-E choices.

3.) As a subscriber, I have the right to engage in the forum discussion how I see fit as long as it doesn't violate the rules.

4.) Disney and crew haven't infected this game yet with their agenda.

The direction Kathleen Kennedy and crew have taken Star Wars has soured the appeal to me. I am not alone, as a good many of fans feel the same.

I suggest if you don't like what I have to say, place me on ignore. That way you can enjoy the game in peace in your safe space...

Ashur

Makes no difference to me. I don't give a flip about your opinion.

I was just curious why someone who no longer likes Star Wars would waste their time commenting on it or playing a game that is, well... Star Wars. :t_confused:

Makes no difference to me. I don't give a flip about your opinion.

I was just curious why someone who no longer likes Star Wars would waste their time commenting on it or playing a game that is, well... Star Wars. :t_confused:

Let me correct your assumption. I'm not someone who no longer likes Star Wars. I'm someone that does not like the recent change in direction the new owners of the Star Wars IP are taking the story. I grew up with the Original Trilogy. I love the Original Star Wars. This game pre-dates Disney's acquisition and their influence currently. I love this game and its predecessors. The moment Disney infects this game's future content with their tripe will be the day I cancel my subscriber indefinitely. And those that love it can cheer.

With regards to your opinion.. ditto. I am unconcerned about your enjoyment of the game. As said, before, feel free to ignore me.

Ashur

Let me correct your assumption. I'm not someone who no longer likes Star Wars. I'm someone that does not like the recent change in direction the new owners of the Star Wars IP are taking the story. I grew up with the Original Trilogy. I love the Original Star Wars. This game pre-dates Disney's acquisition and their influence currently. I love this game and its predecessors. The moment Disney infects this game's future content with their tripe will be the day I cancel my subscriber indefinitely. And those that love it can cheer.

With regards to your opinion.. ditto. I am unconcerned about your enjoyment of the game. As said, before, feel free to ignore me.

Ashur

Now I'm curious what has you bothered. Why do you hate the mouse?

I won't be seeing it because Han Solo should make me swoon not cringe. I saw the trailer at Infinity War and it didn't look too bad, all except for Han Solo.. in a Han Solo movie. :rolleyes: Sorry dude.

Also I didn't like Last Jedi and I'm not over it yet.

Edited by grania