Security key registration

TalonsPryde

"For the Mobile Security Key, the serial number is assigned to you when you set up your mobile security key. To view it, launch the app, click the “Information” icon, click “Security Key Information” and the number will be listed under “Serial number”."

This feature does not exist. I had to reinstall my app on my new phone after using an emulator for the past two weeks. Neither the old phone nor the emulator app has an information option.

Please help as I hate to have to delete and reconnect again.

Those instructions do indeed not sound right. Are you sure you have the right version of the authenticator though? There's two slightly different ones, one that has been discontinued and is no longer usable. The one you want is "SWTOR SK"

The quoted text was directly from the Security key help page. I am so disappointed that I have to unlink and relink the digital security key. (Just noted that the link provided by the above is an updated help page -- I quoted the one from My SWTOR link)

And I am using "SWTORSK" which is the only one offered in the Android google play store. And it matches the one linked to from here...

HEY EA! Fix this please.

Edited by TalonsPryde
New info