What chapter in KOTFE does Vector return?

SunnyBun

Hi guys, I'm playing KOTFE/KOTET for the first time and I'm playing my agent. She romanced Vector and is slowly getting old companions back but no sign of her romance companion. I'm just wondering since I finished KOTET completely, and now am about 6 chapters in on KOTFE, when he'll make his appearance? I know he's coming, (I don't mind spoilers..) but when? I am on the chapter where you just arrive on Iokath. I tried google but couldn't find anything except update notes saying in 5.8 he'd be returning. I know that's come and gone. That doesn't tell me what chapter though. Thanks so much.

May the force ever serve you.

:wea_09:

:ph_thank_you:

• 2 weeks later...
You should get an alliance alert after finishing KOTET where you can meet and recruit him.

It didn't happen until after I completed KOTFE completely and began Fractured Alliances, did several quests for the Voss Mystic, and finally his quest popped up.

It didn't happen until after I completed KOTFE completely and began Fractured Alliances, did several quests for the Voss Mystic, and finally his quest popped up.

Beware of terminology: KotFE begins with Chapter I: The Hunt and has 16 chapters. KotET begins with Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin and has nine chapters ending with the big fights against Vaylin and then Valkorion.

If you use the names the other way around, you'll confuse everyone, including yourself.

And Vector comes back in between KotET Chapter IX and Fractured Alliances (but was released after FA...).