The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please release Valkorions armor set!

interus

i know it's been posted before, but still no Valkorion armor set. why what on earth are you waiting for? Let me guess the next expansion (if there is one) when Valkorion will be far less relevant and completely old news, like the Manaan stronghold that should have come out during the beginning of the Revan expansion when we were going to Manaan to do the flashpoints there and meeting with lana and what not. Waiting for content to become "old" content and then releasing the items related to it is a ridiculous business model, yet you do it every time. Edited by interus

i know it's been posted before, but still no Valkorion armor set. why what on earth are you waiting for? Let me guess the next expansion (if there is one) when Valkorion will be far less relevant and completely old news, like the Manaan stronghold that should have come out during the beginning of the Revan expansion when we were going to Manaan to do the flashpoints there and meeting with lana and what not. Waiting for content to become "old" content and then releasing the items related to it is a ridiculous business model, yet you do it every time.

Took them 4-5 years to relasse malgus's armor set. So who knows if or when they'll release his exact set. They released a similar emperor looking set though.

Took them 4-5 years to relasse malgus's armor set. So who knows if or when they'll release his exact set. They released a similar emperor looking set though.
And that set is probably enough reason for them to not ever release an exact duplicate. Just like with Vaylin's.