The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New head and complexion options please *pics*

Yhekal

Hi All,

Since the launch of the Game back in 2011 no new serious player customization/appearance content was released (only few new hairstyles, but no new face/head options, no new complexions, no aging slider in character customization screen).

Dear Devs - please - add some new appearance options to the game/Cartel Market, this would mean a world to me (and I don't think I am the only one here that feels that way). I would gladly pay for this feature handsomely.

Some of head/complexion options are already in game, but unavailable to player characters. I post some of them below. It would be great if we could finally use them. :)

Chiss soldier

Donovarr

Novo

Imperial Pilot

Jedi Master

Mercenary

Mercenary 2

Donovarr 2

Revanite

Mercenary 3

Smuggler

Smuggler 2

Best regards

Edited by Yhekal

Even if they cannot implement an aging "slider" I fully agree with this. What's the point of creating a bald and/or gray headed character if it has to have a smooth teens face? There are SO many examples of NPCs with old faces from Jedi Masters to Sith Darths that I wouldn't want to begin naming them... It would be nice to be able to give our characters more of an aged look. While I'm at it I'd say they need to unlock more character customizations to the alien races too. Why should "human" have so many while Twi’lek Zabrak, Rattatakii, Togruta, have so few? At LEAST unlock the newish sith eyes for them. Edited by TyrFoge