The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Covert Pilot Suit

I am really happy that Bioware chose to release a huge amount of content to the cartel market for purchase but the one outfit I really want isn't available, The Covert Pilot Suit. Was this outfit part of some promotion or separate event and there fore not available as part of this sale or was it just forgotten?

If it is available in game could someone please let me know how to find it?

Covert Pilot is just really really old. It was a Cartel Market set released in 2012. It's just really, really rare, and it's a bit odd that it isn't available at the moment.

The "special promotion" was the very similar-looking "Imperial Covert Pilot" set, one of the four flight-suit armour sets that they gave away to players when GSF launched.

Covert Pilot is just really really old. It was a Cartel Market set released in 2012. It's just really, really rare, and it's a bit odd that it isn't available at the moment.

The "special promotion" was the very similar-looking "Imperial Covert Pilot" set, one of the four flight-suit armour sets that they gave away to players when GSF launched.

Unfortunately that is a little before my time. I didn't start playing until 2014, hopefully it will become avaialable again sometime in the future

The Covert Pilot Suit and Experimental Pilot Suit are the last two armor sets I need to get to 100% armor in collections. It would be nice if they brought it back since the legacy ones do not count towards collections.

Now THAT is a lot of collecting! Hopefully someone will see this and post them on the cartel market for both of us!