LvL 4 Alliance crates and random loot

Zeriban

Hi everybody,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my poor English, and so, I promise you I'll do my best to tell you this little story, in which many others players can also find themselves.

So let's start !

In France, past week-end was an extended one with a holiday Monday. Awesome !! 3 days of work free !!! Plenty of game time and so, plenty of Alliance crates.

Only in my dreams ... Cause, from Saturday to Monday, I opened something like 80 crates of level 4 out of 3 of my characters. But, huge frustration : not only one transsubstantiator of gray matter !!

You will say to me that if I didn't get any of these so precious transsubstantiators, I won many other things all too valuable ... Actually, grabbed only 1 token 248 and another 1 lvl 242 ...

Did I disjoint a lot ? ... Yep !! for sure, and I earned a lot of unassembled components. But, sorry to say, it does not replace the transubstantiator ... Damn it this random loot !!!

I (we?) suffered the disadvantages of random loot for too long. I don't ask it to be deleted, if it exists it is certainly for a reason (not a good imao ...) but it requires to be upgraded.

So, based on the example of combining a 242 token with "X" unassembled components to get a 248 token from dedicated NPCs on the fleet, why not also be able to use unassembled components to get a transsubstantiator from, for example, "X" matrices of higher resources?

I do hope you'll agree & support my suggestion in order that swtor's devs could fix it asap.

Thks to all those who read me til the end ;-)

Enjoy your gaming.