Does Firing Arc on Crewmates affect both the Primary and Secondary?

Loadsamonie

I'm going to assume yes since it's a universal shipwide bonus and not tied specifically to the Primary like the one on RFLC and BLC. I'm trying to find the right balance of Firing Arc for RFLC, and since I can get it on a Crewmate (I mainly run Qyzen Fess for the Accuracy buff), I'm thinking of just taking Crit instead.

I'm going to assume yes since it's a universal shipwide bonus and not tied specifically to the Primary like the one on RFLC and BLC. I'm trying to find the right balance of Firing Arc for RFLC, and since I can get it on a Crewmate (I mainly run Qyzen Fess for the Accuracy buff), I'm thinking of just taking Crit instead.

Yes Firing arc on Crew passives affects both Primary and Secondaries.

Which secondaries are worth taking it for? I run Clusters and Pods primarily, Protons rarely.

Arc is great for missiles, but it's not great for pods since they have such high tracking penalties. Same goes for Railguns.

As for Blasters extra arc can sometimes be useful, but most of the time your picking this passive for your secondary more then anything.

Arc is great for missiles, but it's not great for pods since they have such high tracking penalties. Same goes for Railguns.

As for Blasters extra arc can sometimes be useful, but most of the time your picking this passive for your secondary more then anything.

I would assume that Blaster Arc is more useful for the ones that have a low tracking penalty like BLC's and Rapids?

Does the Firing Arc perk on Blasters affect the Secondary too?

I would assume that Blaster Arc is more useful for the ones that have a low tracking penalty like BLC's and Rapids?

Does the Firing Arc perk on Blasters affect the Secondary too?

No the one on the actual laser only affects the laser itself. And while Arc on Rapids and BLC can be helpful it doesn't really come up that often that you want to shoot that far off center with those lasers, since they already start with such big arcs.

Also Loads, it sounds like you might have a bunch of questions, would there be a good time for us to get together on Discord? I could answer all your questions much faster that way, if your interested in something like that.

If I weren't so scatterbrained I'd take you up on that, but questions and curiosities only trickle into my mind little by little over time. I ask questions when I have them on the mind.

You've been very helpful though, I'm learning a lot because of you. Thank you for that.

If I weren't so scatterbrained I'd take you up on that, but questions and curiosities only trickle into my mind little by little over time. I ask questions when I have them on the mind.

You've been very helpful though, I'm learning a lot because of you. Thank you for that.

Anytime, I actually have an Ask me Anything thread that's buried on here, feel free to just throw questions at me, I check the forums regularly and can answer them for you. :)

Found a link for you to that thread. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=741384

Edited by Drakkolich

Anytime, I actually have an Ask me Anything thread that's buried on here, feel free to just throw questions at me, I check the forums regularly and can answer them for you. :)

Found a link for you to that thread. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=741384

Sweet. If I think of anything else I'll post there instead of cluttering the forum.