Looking for Motivated Pilots to Train

Sorkerra

Hey there, I'm Yui. I'm a pilot with about three years of experience and in the neighborhood of 3500 matches played. My specialty is gunships, but I have plenty of practice flying every ship in the game. I'm currently looking for anyone that wants help improving their flying ability and might want a more personal touch than just reading some guides online. We'll be using the GSF Discord to communicate and coordinate with other pilots. I currently fly on Star Forge, but arrangements can be made to visit other servers if that's where you're located and can't switch servers for whatever reason. Current experience is irrelevant, whether you've never flown a match in your life or have been playing for years but still want to improve. All I ask is that you be motivated and willing to accept constructive criticism when it's warranted. Send me a PM or reply here if you're interested.

Edit: Anyone that's not subbed and is therefore unable to post on the forums can send me in-game mail to Yui Motomi Imp side or Rinchett Pub side. I love getting mail.

Edited by Sorkerra