Thanks for Zenith, the Balmorran twilek. everyone is welcome.

bluehufsa

Zenith's story on Balmorra is one of the best of all companions in the game, and his combat lines are great too.

I always used him on a Shadow tank, in dps stance, before all the 4.0 changes to companion abilities made them less unique and have the same abilities based on weapon type.

Though I don't recall if Zenith was very negatively impacted by this change as other companions were (Nadia certainly lost some cool animations, though at least Holiday was left as the CC ability for Tharan). I think I miss Blizz's bazooka the most, and Kira's Master Strike (as well as the ability to equip a single-bladed saber).

Edited by arunav

The JC was my first ever toon in SWTOR and I fell in love with Zenith. The voice didn't hurt, but I really appreciated his sense of devotion to Balmorra and going to any lengths to do what needed to be done. It was a nice counterpart to the JC more diplomatic side and they played off each other nicely.

And I really liked his battle bark: 'who do you want dead?'

He should have been a LI for sure.

My first toon was a SI, second one a JC ( back then i didn't knew there's just one buff for both mirror classes..) Anyway, my JC was a twilek girl, was sooooo happy to recruit a twilek male! They were ( and still are) like the perfect pair, something like the Togrutas from smuggler story ( Audila and.. sry forgot his name).

Always wanted Zenith as a LI, was so disappointed when it didn't happened.. Ehh.. there's still hope :)

LOL, "who do you need dead" hahaha! I liked hearing him say " looked tough, but i'm better" :D

Edited by bluehufsa

No need to say he's my favorite male companion and i wish he was a LI. If there's any other player who likes him, please post here! I do realize this thread will be sent to page 7 in no time but i have to try. Thanks!

I promised to support this thread if you made it, so here I am.

Make Zenith a LI, because he is awesome! :)

The JC was my first ever toon in SWTOR and I fell in love with Zenith. The voice didn't hurt, but I really appreciated his sense of devotion to Balmorra and going to any lengths to do what needed to be done. It was a nice counterpart to the JC more diplomatic side and they played off each other nicely.

And I really liked his battle bark: 'who do you want dead?'

He should have been a LI for sure.

That was my favorite Zenith bark too :D I haven't heard it in a long time, I almost wonder if they didn't remove it?

Zenith is my favorite companion too.

He and my Shadow are best friends and he and Theron (her LI) are the only two people she ever fully trusted. No need to say she's pretty heartbroken right now :(

I summoned them both from Odessen terminal . As a fun fact, as soon as i got Zenith back i took him to Fleet to buy some gifts and there was another dude ( a Togruta) with his Zenith :D, that's a rare thing to see, i took 5 screenshots to make sure i'm not dreaming .

About Mr.Spy, don't worry, the Nathema fp in May will end the "traitor" arc one way or another.

I summoned them both from Odessen terminal . As a fun fact, as soon as i got Zenith back i took him to Fleet to buy some gifts and there was another dude ( a Togruta) with his Zenith :D, that's a rare thing to see, i took 5 screenshots to make sure i'm not dreaming .

About Mr.Spy, don't worry, the Nathema fp in May will end the "traitor" arc one way or another.

I've summoned every JC companions from the terminal sometimes last year, even the one I really don't like (Cedrax) because I was tired of waiting. Did the same with Theron after Umbara because he is my influence 50 companion.

But I'd really like to have them back for real now, find out where they were and what they were up to those past years.

And yeah 5.9 can't get here soon enough, my main's long and lonely wait made me lose all will to play at the moment. I only log in once a week for my guild ops run.

Fun fact, in my headcanon Zenith is the one who noticed my JC had a thing for Theron and encouraged her to go for it during a very awkward conversation :p

I've summoned every JC companions from the terminal sometimes last year, even the one I really don't like (Cedrax) because I was tired of waiting. Did the same with Theron after Umbara because he is my influence 50 companion.

But I'd really like to have them back for real now, find out where they were and what they were up to those past years.

And yeah 5.9 can't get here soon enough, my main's long and lonely wait made me lose all will to play at the moment. I only log in once a week for my guild ops run.

Fun fact, in my headcanon Zenith is the one who noticed my JC had a thing for Theron and encouraged her to go for it during a very awkward conversation :p

I did not summoned any other JC comp, not even Nadia, even if i like her voice and abilities, my inf rank with her is just 12, while Zenith is at 50.

Didn't completed Umbara/Copero on JC, not sure i can go through that again, in my headcanon my JC is very emotional, sometimes even hysterical, the unlikely jedi, lol.

I would like my favorites back for real too, but i'm not sure that will ever happen, at least when it comes to Zenith, he seems to be pushed back at every expansion, some say is the popularity thing, some say is "because players would be confused to hear the same voice at two different comp characters" . If you ask me, both "reasons" are bantha dung.

Agree on both "reasons" (even though one I used myself). Rusk can not be more popular than Zenith, yet, he is here (and there are others even less popular, which yet made it back and with a story no less - like Guss, for example). As of voices - FemTrooper and Satele Shan is a living proof that same VA never stopped BW from including any character into the story.

But it's so hard to accept the reason "just because" as of "there is no reason other than Zenith is one out of a million insignificant characters for BW and not worth their attention" that we are trying to find something more respectful as an explanation.

Edited by Mirandel

Umm.. this is unexpected.. i always had the impression you're more into Arcann.. but LOL.. welcome :D

I like a bunch of characters, not just Arcann. I especially enjoy the romances, but I would say Vector and Quinn are my absolute favourites :)

+1 for Zenith as LI. :p He doesn't even have a holo-girlfriend to get in the way!

I especially liked him on my grey JC. Still haven't leveled a full ds JC (planning on doing that!), so my grey one was the first time I got to start scheming with him a bit during his companion dialogue.

As for the companion returns, I always assumed they wanted to switch between giving back "popular" companions (and I'd consider Zenith pretty popular, at least when talking about non-LIs) and unpopular ones to make sure people still have something to look forward to. But I'm not a dev, so I have no idea why they do what they do.

+1 for Zenith as LI. :p He doesn't even have a holo-girlfriend to get in the way!

I especially liked him on my grey JC. Still haven't leveled a full ds JC (planning on doing that!), so my grey one was the first time I got to start scheming with him a bit during his companion dialogue.

As for the companion returns, I always assumed they wanted to switch between giving back "popular" companions (and I'd consider Zenith pretty popular, at least when talking about non-LIs) and unpopular ones to make sure people still have something to look forward to. But I'm not a dev, so I have no idea why they do what they do.

LOL nearly fell off the chair laughing at the " hologirlfriend" part! Nope, he does not have one.. nor does he name his weapons, ha ha ha! I imagine if he did that.. " oh look, here's my favorite riffle, i call her Bye-Bye Imperial scum" :D:D:D

Speaking about lvl-ing a full DS JC, well Zenith is pretty DS, he won't question your every decision, like Mako does ( for example).

Dunno what to say about the popularity thing, i think you are right.

So long as you didn't harm Balmorra, I don't think Zenith would argue with your decisions. :) Now if you put Balmorra in danger, he might take a shot at you.

So basically Zenith would join a

bh, because in bh story you kill an Imperial admiral and a bunch or lackeys

?

I think Zenith could still have some difficulties when it comes to joining someone who has done loads of jobs for the Empire. He is very much a balmorran at heart, and it was, after all, Empire that occupied Balmorra. So while I feel Zenith would have given bh thumbs up during the Balmorra story arc, some things bh does later in the story might not please him. At all.

Edit: aaaaand he probably hates the imperial agent with passion. :D

Edited by Seireeni

I think Zenith could still have some difficulties when it comes to joining someone who has done loads of jobs for the Empire. He is very much a balmorran at heart, and it was, after all, Empire that occupied Balmorra. So while I feel Zenith would have given bh thumbs up during the Balmorra story arc, some things bh does later in the story might not please him. At all.

Edit: aaaaand he probably hates the imperial agent with passion. :D

Yeah, i suppose you're right, the BH is out of question even if is not Imperial - Zenith has no reason to like Mandos, they did some pretty bad sh*t on Balmorra ( see heroics).

Agent.. OUCH! Bang! Don't have to be a Scion to know what would happen if the agent & Zenith crossed paths! :D

+1

If they bring back Zenith just for the JC, then It's not really a problem, unless your JC sided with the Sith on Iokath, then you might have a problem.

There will be no Zenith return,he is lost forever and the worst part - no closure. An unmarked grave on Balmorra? A letter? A note from Lana?

I vote for the unmarked grave version, at least my poor stupid JC Elexorien will have a place to mourn - are Jedi alowed to do that? Is is ok to s*rew all the serenity an be a normal person with normal feelings for once? :(

There will be no Zenith return,he is lost forever and the worst part - no closure. An unmarked grave on Balmorra? A letter? A note from Lana?

I vote for the unmarked grave version, at least my poor stupid JC Elexorien will have a place to mourn - are Jedi alowed to do that? Is is ok to s*rew all the serenity an be a normal person with normal feelings for once? :(

What do you mean they're not coming back?

What do you mean they're not coming back?

Zenith was always seen as disposable, too boring and too.. Balmorran. Therefore, he got the boot, it is as simple as that. A sidequest on Rishi confirms that, you only get glimpses of the future mentioning Nadia and Iresso AND maybe the possibility to get the title "betrayer of Balmorra".

Zenith was always seen as disposable, too boring and too.. Balmorran. Therefore, he got the boot, it is as simple as that. A sidequest on Rishi confirms that, you only get glimpses of the future mentioning Nadia and Iresso AND maybe the possibility to get the title "betrayer of Balmorra".

We don't know they're not coming back, maybe they're being held back for 6.0? Likewise I believe in the prior live stream they hinted at the chance of their being a 5.11? Maybe they'll come back alter on?

We don't know they're not coming back, maybe they're being held back for 6.0? Likewise I believe in the prior live stream they hinted at the chance of their being a 5.11? Maybe they'll come back alter on?

You might be right, my fault for believing every single comment and stuff on the internet. If there's any chance to ever see Mr. Grumpy Balmorran again.. hey, i'm taking it. LOL.

You might be right, my fault for believing every single comment and stuff on the internet. If there's any chance to ever see Mr. Grumpy Balmorran again.. hey, i'm taking it. LOL.

Anything for that two minute cutscene.