Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Does no one tank or heal in lowbie pvp warzones?

DesperadoIG

I've been trying to figure out what class and role I want to play since coming back to TOR, and I noticed that in every WZ, I'm lucky to have one healer on the team. Wondering if my winrate would go up if I rolled a healer or tank instead of sentinel / arsenal merc.

Also, is it just me or do republic pugs get crushed in every WZ? I feel like I win a LOT more on my mercenary than my sentinel.

I've been trying to figure out what class and role I want to play since coming back to TOR, and I noticed that in every WZ, I'm lucky to have one healer on the team. Wondering if my winrate would go up if I rolled a healer or tank instead of sentinel / arsenal merc.

Also, is it just me or do republic pugs get crushed in every WZ? I feel like I win a LOT more on my mercenary than my sentinel.

Play what you want firstly. If you play your healer, you will notice 2-3 other healers on your team. When you play dps, it seems you never have a healer on the team. :)

Depending on the time of day, server, etc. etc. Sometimes pubs seem to win other times imps. Imps are the larger team, but that doesn't always translate into the better team in WZs.

Mostly just learning your class and the WZs is better than a specific role for the objective based maps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.