The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Conquest Weekly Format

Titanstroke

I have been trying to deal with this mess and normally while I don't come onto the forums the amount of griping in chat with people who are also trying to work their way through this is getting loud. So some questions on why someone thought the new weekly format was a good idea:

1. After pushing us to spend time and resources to build up our Strongholds to build up to 150% of earning our weekly Conquest points suddenly that all just goes away. I am expecting to get flamed for this but read this is my 'personal' opinion and seems to from conversations in game to be shared by a large group of subscription players. Bioware you have now convinced me do not spend any money on anything that you are trying to get us to do because you will then pull the rug out from under us. If that was your intent you managed to get us trained well, no more buying any of the cartel coins because they do not matter except for the very short time.

2. I generally by now have 6 toons having finished Conquest to help my guild in their goals. After trying to work with this new format, I do not have one through. Admittedly I had to fly out of town Thursday night and got back in after midnight Sunday morning, but I have had to travel before and always managed to get at least one toon through it. As far as my personal time this new format isnt worth wasting my time on.

3. Did you really go out and ask your customers what they thought of these changes, because most of the peoples opinions on the server I am on run from a. I will make this work because I love the game, b. this is way too much work I do this for enjoyment not for another job, c. Was the intention to run off subscribers so they could shut the game down?

I am going to have to sit down and go through this but I am (from what I am seeing I am not alone) considering cancelling my subscription between these types of changes, losing for a week what I earned the week before in Conquest because it doenst seem to matter to get it right, really tired of some of the cheating going on in the PvP matches where now people are invunerable and disappearing and no I am not talking about sith and jedi using their abilities I am talking about almost killing a trooper or Agent and suddenly they disappeared and they are at full health, and the glitches that never seem to get fixed but when you submit a ticket you get a condescendling reply back from Customer support. Wondering if this is how they want to end this game?