Shadow of Rewan

Wobath

Greetings, I would like to ask about SoR story. First when i created account i immediately bought subscription and started to play Knights of the fallen Empire. After i finished that, I continued and played The Ethernal Throne. My question is how am I able to start Shadow of Rewan story. I cannot find it where to start even on my ship there is nothing about SoR. I recieved an i email that included some kind of item where was writen that it is SoR story so i pressed that item and it probably gave me access to play this story, but i still dont know how to start it.

I am thankful for every answer.

Wobath

Greetings, I would like to ask about SoR story. First when i created account i immediately bought subscription and started to play Knights of the fallen Empire. After i finished that, I continued and played The Ethernal Throne. My question is how am I able to start Shadow of Rewan story. I cannot find it where to start even on my ship there is nothing about SoR. I recieved an i email that included some kind of item where was writen that it is SoR story so i pressed that item and it probably gave me access to play this story, but i still dont know how to start it.

I am thankful for every answer.

Wobath

That character cannot start Shadow of Revan. Starting either "Knights of" story marks all the SoR story missions as completed. (You don't get the rewards, of course, because you didn't complete them.)

If you want to play the base class story, the class companion conversation-series stories, and the Forged Alliances / Shadow of Revan / Rise of the Emperor stories, you MUST create a "start at level one" character and play all those things BEFORE starting KotFE and/or KotET.

Also, be aware of one other point: to begin Shadow of Revan, you must start "Prelude to Revan", also known as "Forged Alliances". This takes you on a short story arc that involves four specific solo (if you are level 55+) flashpoints, and then you can activate the Shadow of Revan story itself. That takes place on Rishi and Yavin 4, and that then leaves you able to start Rise of the Emperor, which takes place on Ziost.