Which companions from vanilla (all factions) and newer stories be friends or more?

ethanredmace

Example: Tanno Vik (Republic), Vette (Empire), and Gault Rennow (Empire) Feel free to discuss this and any other non-player-characters that you would feel like would be friends and even possibly best buddies if you put the both of them (or more) together. The rule here is only 2 for a possible romantic relationship unless the person is still figuring out who to be with like for example: Akavvi and, Torian, who's still figuring out if he wants to be with Mako or not. Edited by ethanredmace

Example: Tanno Vik (Republic) and Gault Rennow (Empire) Feel free to discuss this and any other non-player-characters that you would feel like would be friends and even possibly best buddies if you put the both of them together.

Torian & Akaavi ( since they are both Mando) is the best thing i could come up with right now

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, Risha/Vette as besties was one of my favorite easter eggs I picked up in the original vanilla story. When Alliance time happened, I was so excited to see them reunited.

Turns out that it only happens if you're a Smuggler.

And Risha never actually speaks to Vette.

What a letdown.

As far as 'shipping companions, I think we would see the following couples.

Tanno Vik & Kaliyo - mutual hellraisers

Aric Jorgan & Akaavi Spar - a tough girl to keep him in check

Torian & Mako - too cute

Bowdaar & Treek - furry fury

Elara Dorne & M1-4X - true love, signed in triplicate

Temple & Tallos - the most boring couch-couple ever

LS Jaesa & Ashara - the super-naïve, forbidden love