The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hey im looking for a nihilus mask if anyone has one (read below)

isuckface

You're joking, right? I checked on my server, and there are currently two listed on the GTN, one for 20 million, and the other for 29 million. Ain't nobody gonna *give* you one, and a hundred thousand credits is well out in Dreamland, sorry.

And as always, you're advised to let us know which server you are playing on, and which faction.

Yes, sorry m8 but not likely to happen. Is that mask on the cartel rep vendors? Its possible to get but tedious and probably cost 10+ million in tokens to get.....if you have access to the slot machine

Ashur

There are two versions: a rep vendor one and a (tradable) Cartel Market one. The CM one goes for tens of millions on the GTN (well, it's listed for tens of millions, whether it sells at that price is another question). I believe the rep vendor version is BoP, so the OP is out of luck hoping to find someone selling that..

True, but if he has the coin and can access a cartel slot machine.....and lots and lots of patience

Ashur

Yes, you're quite right. Well, except for the question of, well, let's let the words on TOR-Fashion speak for themselves:

• Contraband Resale Corporation Reputation Vendor – Legend (10 x Cartel Market Certificates + 100,000 credits)

Does the Cartel slot machine drop Contraband Resale Corporation rep tokens? If not, it will be a long and hard road to Legend standing.