Armor/Item modification warnings, ability to dissable

Phocifeyeknow

And here's another thing that aggravates me. Every time I wish to change an Armor or Item Modification; (i.e. Armor Mod, Enhancement, etc.) I HAVE TO VERIFY THAT I WANT TO DO IT. Come on, I've been playing the game for 5+ years, and this really gets tiresome. Please, can we have a box to "disable" the warning?:confused:

And here's another thing that aggravates me. Every time I wish to change an Armor or Item Modification; (i.e. Armor Mod, Enhancement, etc.) I HAVE TO VERIFY THAT I WANT TO DO IT. Come on, I've been playing the game for 5+ years, and this really gets tiresome. Please, can we have a box to "disable" the warning?:confused:

It's actually the set bonus notification, even when replacing the armoring with an identical set bonus but with a higher rating (set bonus X, 230 rating being replaced with set bonus X, 240 rating).

The normal modification notification can be toggled on/off in Preferences>User Interface (3rd in the list). That will take care of all non-set armorings, all mods and enhancements.

They need to add a toggle for set bonus notifications as well.