Community manager Q&A - Server forums

MargulisAZ

Q: What will it take for us to get offical server forums?

A: Send a stack of unmarked bills to... ;) We were talking about this just today; it's still under discussion. From our perspective there's no easy solution but we have ideas.

Mmmmm yesssss.....it's such a baffling conundrum........ hhhhmmmmm..... how can we make server specific forums....... I wonder. Hey guys, anyone got any ideas!?!?

"Hey boss why don't we just make server specific forums"

Shut up! This situation is very complicated and we must think of all our possible options!

"But boss, games have had server forums for years, it's really not that hard, you just......"

SHUT UP I TELL YOU! I promise you it looks easy but it is VERY complicated and we must have a brainstorming session on how to tackle this very tricky situation!

"Boss, please listen to me, all you do is create a specific forum and name it the same name as the server name, then people on that server post on there and........"

THAT'S IT!! FEED HIM TO THE DRAGON!!!!! Bring me another lackey! And while you're at it, summon the royal oracle, we must have counsel from her to help us figure out how to deal with this server forum problem!!