I love huttball. It's my favorite warzone...

Kyris_Xiandrii

Seriously.

I see a bunch of threads of people whining that huttball sucks and they hate it .etc, but I don't understand why. It's the most fun one for me..

The only problem with it is 99% of people dont pass the ball, but that's not the game's fault is it

That alderaan turret warzone is freakin' boring, though

Edited by Kyris_Xiandrii

Huttball is easily the best WZ in the game. It's small enough to avoid long walks, it successfully manages to encourage team play, while also being the most tactical WZ.

The only people who think otherwise are the ones who start alderaan by running to left turret because they're afraid of doing pvp... in pvp.

Edited by wixxkruppel

Huttball is easily the best WZ in the game.

The only people who think otherwise are the ones who start alderaan by running to left turret because they're afraid of doing pvp... in pvp.

What about people who run to the left turret because its an early advantage if you can claim it even a second before the other team?

What about people who run to the left turret because its an early advantage if you can claim it even a second before the other team?

Yep, you definitely need a team of six to cap an undefended turret. The two pvp'ers going to cap middle appreciate your contribution while they're 2 vs 6'ing in the middle.

Edited by wixxkruppel

When my Guild gets a premade going we score 5 points, in the first 5 min or so, then just kill poeple. It would be alot more fun if I, as a DPS spec wasn't the only person healing... Which in turn occasionally makes me a gang bang target.

But all and all it is alot of fun. Tiny Bit frustrating when a powertech Scorpions your Tookus into the Fire. Other than that alot of fun. Don't truely have to defend anything, your main objective is effectively to KILL the person with the ball or trying to get the ball.

In Voidstar you have to defend and cap stuff, be mindfull and aware to win.

In Alderaan you can go around looking for the fight, but that won't win. You might be defending a node, not getting any action.

Huttball is go go go.

Yep, you definitely need a team of six to cap an undefended turret. The two pvp'ers going to cap middle appreciate your contribution while they're 2 vs 6'ing in the middle.

No team is needed, 1 person to cap, and before long a 2nd should come help defend it. That second person can also work to attack the other teams left tower, drawing more of their people off the middle to defend.

Travelling in a mob everywhere isn't always a winning tacti, and just because you aren't shooting the same targets doesn't mean your not working with the team. It means your smart enough to split objectives.

Most successful matches of alderaan I have seen started with the team splitting evenly between the 2 sides, and letting the other team mob the middle unchallenged.