The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Non-companion Named NPCs

drug_cartel

In our strongholds we can have our companions (even the companions of our alts). And we can have generic troops and whatnot of either faction.

What I would like to see is some of the named NPCs from various planetary and class missions that you meet along the way. There are certain NPCs who don't expressly join our crew, but who still can be someone close to our character. Darmas Polleran, Ava Jaxo, Lord Rathari, Overseer Tremmel. There are some of these characters from the story that could easily be at our base, either hanging with us as close friends, or conspiring with us against our mutual enemies.

Since the models already exist in the game, it takes very little resources to allow them to be placeable in our bases. But there are a couple of my allies from my story arc that I would love to keep around, instead of leaving the planet and never seeing them again.

While I'd love to have the likes of Jaxo, Thana Vesh and Vaylin around in any form (seeing as comp/romance is forever denied me:() even I have a hard time justifying why they'd be hanging around a random Nar Shadda safehouse. And if you kill them in the relevant story, do they become perma-holostatues?

Actually that gives me a different idea- named NPC holostatue toys and/or legacy summonable vendors. Why summon a rando droid to sell you stuff or deliver your mail when you could have the psycho Empress of Zakuul herself do it? Oh it makes no sense but that'd be hilarious nonetheless.:D