See you on game

Moranae

Decision ... decision .... playing or not playing, reading forums or not .... i feel attracted by the forums and this is not the right thing to do.

Of course i feel for all, even those i put temporarily on ignore (just the best way for me to stop answering and saying stuff i would regret later).

For now i made my own decision : closing the forums for some days, and back to the game. Whatever will happens, i want some more fun time with it and stop to get stressed by all this.

I do not deny any of the post i read (bad or good), i do not regret what i posted, but this is just too much for now.

Back with my little ones and their lives throught that universe. Reality can wait.

See you all on game

Decision ... decision .... playing or not playing, reading forums or not .... i feel attracted by the forums and this is not the right thing to do.

Of course i feel for all, even those i put temporarily on ignore (just the best way for me to stop answering and saying stuff i would regret later).

For now i made my own decision : closing the forums for some days, and back to the game. Whatever will happens, i want some more fun time with it and stop to get stressed by all this.

I do not deny any of the post i read (bad or good), i do not regret what i posted, but this is just too much for now.

Back with my little ones and their lives throught that universe. Reality can wait.

See you all on game

From my experience reading forums is the quickest way to lose interest in a game.

From my experience reading forums is the quickest way to lose interest in a game.
...but, are you reading the forums because your interest in the game is waning, or is your interest waning because you're on the forums?

....I usually start to visit the forums because I'm not happy in game, and I stay to drink in the shared discontent of my fellow baby-raging gamer leet gamers and filthy casuals.