Veela Server | Open World PvP Event

CommanderChronos

I killed some peeps last night on Belsavis in between warzone queues. I plan on patroling Voss next.

Make sure to stick around voss so we can have another 10 on 1 fight and see who wins for clarification

Edited by xtreemgamer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be around here and there.

SERVER ALERT: Awaken is the worst PvP guild ever, seriously, if you have those guys on your team try to get them reported out so you can get a different pug in, horrible players. REALLY BAD!

It's true they have 1-2 decent healers but my god. Every time I get the Awakening group I am satisfied with the free win I receive even in a Pug.

Territo and Brotherhood go head to head, this time on the planet Voss. If you don't know what I'm talking about get with the program, and welcome to the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jHDY_xgnU

Lol, you are terrible at PvP.

Chronos is the easiest player to notice in the game he'll be the one back peddling away from you for 5 minutes straight.

Yup.

Territo and Brotherhood go head to head, this time on the planet Voss. If you don't know what I'm talking about get with the program, and welcome to the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jHDY_xgnU

territo you dissapoint me again, if you did not read my post correctly, I said 10 on 1, you seem to have a little bit more then 1 person, unless I need to get my eyes checked, and also there was not 10 of us, I think you need to understand the fact that you are a horrible player. sorry for bursting your bubble, but it's the fact, no matter how many times you say you're better then us, we all know that you're just a little kid on the inside thinking he's cool.

First of all, we both know I am a highly skilled player, you above all people should know based on your guild's performances against me in game. To play devil's advocate, however, let's assume I was a below average player, how would that reflect on the Brotherhood guild? You know, the guild which nearly every viewer of these forums has seen taken out by me in my videos? Food for thought.

First of all, we both know I am a highly skilled player, you above all people should know based on your guild's performances against me in game. To play devil's advocate, however, let's assume I was a below average player, how would that reflect on the Brotherhood guild? You know, the guild which nearly every viewer of these forums has seen taken out by me in my videos? Food for thought.

there is one problem with your post, you didn't take the whole guild on by yourself, you can't even take 3 on by yourself, you are not a highly skilled player, you are a very stuck up child giving yourself too much credit for the work of your team mates,I don't understand why you still stick by that stupid statement because we all know that you can't take one person on in a fair fight, if you want to prove that you're a highly skilled player, go into the PVP zone by yourself, then 10 people from the brotherhood can come out, both sides record the video, and see who wins, but you keep delaying it, just accept the fact you're not better then our whole guild, how ignorant can you really be?

there is one problem with your post, you didn't take the whole guild on by yourself, you can't even take 3 on by yourself, you are not a highly skilled player, you are a very stuck up child giving yourself too much credit for the work of your team mates,I don't understand why you still stick by that stupid statement because we all know that you can't take one person on in a fair fight, if you want to prove that you're a highly skilled player, go into the PVP zone by yourself, then 10 people from the brotherhood can come out, both sides record the video, and see who wins, but you keep delaying it, just accept the fact you're not better then our whole guild, how ignorant can you really be?

I can't say for an absolute fact that I am better then your entire guild. What I said was I was better than the 10 or so members that I came across on Hoth. If I faced those 10 members again there is a good chance I could lose next time. Also, I'm sure your guild has more than 10 members so to say I can beat your entire guild is a bit far fetched.

I can't queue up for a warzone by myself 1 vs 10, but I will admit if I could create NPCs that played just like me as teammates I would probably be the #1 team, but I guess that's me being arrogant again.

All this talk about fair fair fair. You can only have the same number of people! They have to be the same class! They have to be the same level! They have to be the same gear! They have to be the same skill! IT HAS TO BE FAIR!!! Two things: Life's not fair. That would be boring. Think of the decorated armies in the past. Were things fair then? Nope. How about the ones that had the odds stacked against them and still won? Did they yell, "No wait stop guys. This isn't fair. Make it fair so we can win because we can't otherwise. Stop! No! It's not fair!!! Guys come on!" Nope.

Stop whining about being fair and put up a good fight. You win, more power to you. You lose, well that's gonna happen anyways. Just stop crying fair.

All this talk about fair fair fair. You can only have the same number of people! They have to be the same class! They have to be the same level! They have to be the same gear! They have to be the same skill! IT HAS TO BE FAIR!!! Two things: Life's not fair. That would be boring. Think of the decorated armies in the past. Were things fair then? Nope. How about the ones that had the odds stacked against them and still won? Did they yell, "No wait stop guys. This isn't fair. Make it fair so we can win because we can't otherwise. Stop! No! It's not fair!!! Guys come on!" Nope.

Stop whining about being fair and put up a good fight. You win, more power to you. You lose, well that's gonna happen anyways. Just stop crying fair.

I never said life was fair, nor that "You can only have the same number of people! They have to be the same class! They have to be the same level! They have to be the same gear! They have to be the same skill! IT HAS TO BE FAIR!!!" or "No wait stop guys. This isn't fair. Make it fair so we can win because we can't otherwise. Stop! No! It's not fair!!! Guys come on!" sorry if you got the wrong impression, all I was trying to point out was that he is not the most elite highly skilled player that ever lived, that's what I was gathering from his posts/videos at least, but I think that I have gone on with arguing with the trolls for long enough, I gave them the attention they dearly wanted, now I'm done, everyone have a good day, and have fun.

I never said life was fair, nor that "You can only have the same number of people! They have to be the same class! They have to be the same level! They have to be the same gear! They have to be the same skill! IT HAS TO BE FAIR!!!" or "No wait stop guys. This isn't fair. Make it fair so we can win because we can't otherwise. Stop! No! It's not fair!!! Guys come on!" sorry if you got the wrong impression, all I was trying to point out was that he is not the most elite highly skilled player that ever lived, that's what I was gathering from his posts/videos at least, but I think that I have gone on with arguing with the trolls for long enough, I gave them the attention they dearly wanted, now I'm done, everyone have a good day, and have fun.

Go home and be a family man.