The Plaguehorn, can I solo it?

I don't know where else this would belong, but apparently the Plaguehorn is a powerfull opponent so I this section was the most likely candidate.

So I was wondering if I could solo it to farm for the pet, or do I need to seek him out with a group? This is my first Rakghoul Plague event, so I got a lot of grinding to do.

I don't know where else this would belong, but apparently the Plaguehorn is a powerfull opponent so I this section was the most likely candidate.

So I was wondering if I could solo it to farm for the pet, or do I need to seek him out with a group? This is my first Rakghoul Plague event, so I got a lot of grinding to do.

You need an operations group of at least 8-16 people for that thing, it's classified as an event world boss and bring plenty of vaccines

Nah, unless you are a healer and are willing to spend a while on it, it will take quite a while to do it solo, me and a friend did it however as a two man group and it took us about 5-6 minutes. The boss doesn't have an enrage but you have to bring a relic or lots of vaccines to get rid of the debuff he puts on everyone within like ~30m, just note that companions get CC:ed so you won't get any help from them when doing it.

One DPS and a healer is more than enough to kill it but it will take time, so the more DPS you can bring the quicker it dies :)