Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

LFGuild [E] Experianced Immortal Juggernaut

MaximusRex

I'm a MMO and SWTOR Veteran player with over 15 year experience in MMOs and MMO Leadership Positions.

I am currently looking for an Empire guild with an opening for a tank for Ops. Ideally such a guild would also have an active population of medium to large size, and would support a wide array of play styles. Having room for more casual players would be a plus as I have a couple of long term friends that I would like to bring with me. Also support for alts and a Republic sister guild would all be great bonuses as well, but not deal breakers.

I live US West Coast and would be reliably available M-F starting at 7:30pm, and all day/evening most weekends.

I have extensive Ops Tanking experience, having cleared all HMs through Dread Palace, HM ToS through second floor Revan, HM Ravagers working on Master and Blaster, NiM EC and DF. My current guild stopped doing ops due to player losses just before GotM came out, and I have only done Tyth once in a pug because of that.

If you are interested in talking to me further, feel free to send me a forum message and I will get back with you ASAP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.