Revered Master Anklets

TyrFoge

Um. They are called "anklets" and someone is complaining because they aren't ankle boots?

And anyway, an anklet should be one of those chains a certain type of woman(1) wears around her ankle, an "ANKle braceLET".

(1) My late wife never ever had a good word to say about women who wear that sort of anklet. I think she was overstating it, but ...

Thank you for providing a picture of what I'm talking about. :) I hadn't even checked body type 4 because I don't have one. Type 1+2 look right. Type 3+4 (at the very least 3) appear smooshed and are too short for the height of the character.

They aren't knee high on BT 1 or 2.. They go just under the calf where the leg starts to decrease in size towards the ankle.

https://imgur.com/a/Hy1QX

Thank you for providing a picture of what I'm talking about. :) I hadn't even checked body type 4 because I don't have one. Type 1+2 look right. Type 3+4 (at the very least 3) appear smooshed and are too short for the height of the character.

They are at the same height on every character body type though.. That was the point of the picture grouping.

They are at the same height on every character body type though.. That was the point of the picture grouping.

Yep. Kind of like when you go into a shoe store and see a boot you like.. and notice that every single size of said boot is the same height even though different people have different leg lengths and proportions of both leg and body.

OP is making a mountain out of a mole-hill in my view about sizing. The real issue to me is why this boot "style" (forget about sizing) is considered appropriate for this particular outfit.

Edited by Andryah

Yep. Kind of like when you go into a shoe store and see a boot you like.. and notice that every single size of said boot is the same height even though different people have different leg lengths and proportions of both leg and body.

Exactly.. It isn't like the hiking boots also come in thigh high..

OP is making a mountain out of a mole-hill in my view about sizing. The real issue to me is why this boot "style" (forget about sizing) is considered appropriate for this particular outfit.

I guess that doesn't bother me.. I guess I'm just not that picky.

These boots should be like humble. A High boots. Looks a bit funny now.

Exactly this. The Humble Hero boots adjust to body type more correctly and remain taller no matter height of character. Boots shouldn't be the same height no matter body type as the provided picture shows. Even in reality boots/shoes stay proportional in height as they progress in length and width. The argument there stating otherwise is invalid...

Exactly this. The Humble Hero boots adjust to body type more correctly and remain taller no matter height of character. Boots shouldn't be the same height no matter body type as the provided picture shows. Even in reality boots/shoes stay proportional in height as they progress in length and width. The argument there stating otherwise is invalid...

I'm at work, and well the graphics card in my work machine isn't made for gaming.. That being said there is no difference in how the boots operate on either set. The humble hero the boots go above the calf and both boots stay at their same height no matter which body type is selected.

Don't like that boot on your character, wear something else.. That is why we have the outfit tabs. They aren't going to completely redesign the game because you don't like how the boots are reflected on the kankles of your larger sized character.

Edited by Tahana