BBA event grind

wiseassguy

Afair starter planets are not available for lvl 70 :confused:

Personally I find DK the fastest one. You can use Capital Planet travel unlock (20k) to travel there, you end up quite close to the quest giver, who, on the other side, is situated close to the cantina handling both shady characters and the bounty contact. All the henchmen spawn locations are close enough to QT points and you can easily use the cantina QT to return to the bounty quest giver again. I'm not doing Republic at all as I find DK the most suitable for BBA certificates grind.

Edited by Txornisx

There are Bounties on Ord Mantell, and Hutta (if not Tython and Korriban, but I don't know, and I think not). But those bounties require Kingpin Authorization, which you pay for by turning in BBA Certificates.

There are henchman dailies on Ord Mantell and Hutta as well, but for some bizarre reason they are level gated and you can no longer access them once you hit a certain level. It's why the quest giver for the kingpin weeklies on those planets (which isn't level gated) has dialogue that implies you took out the henchmen first.

If you're grinding away at Bounty Week for either reputation, decos, or just to sell Bounty Contracts on the GTN, it's worth doing the henchmen contracts on those planets if you have a lowbie alt. They are very quick to complete.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

"Easiest" henchmen bounties are the ones on the "easiest" planets.The henchmen are all the same, no matter which planet you do them on. Only difference is level. With level synch, you are more overpowered on lower-level planets, so they go down very quickly on places like Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. For this reason, (and because I've done them numerous times and know all the locations) I typically just pick Coruscant for Henchmen if I decide to participate in Bounty Week (or DK for my Empire characters).

Regardles of which planet you choose, which Henchman you get is random. If you don't like the one you get, you can reset the mission and (maybe) get a different one. The Henchmen are also repeatable. That is, a character could do the same henchman over and over, one time every day, for the whole week.

Kingpins are different. Each planet has its own Kingpin, which you can only get on that planet. And a character can only do a particular Kingpin once per Bounty week. If you unlock all the Kingpins for your faction on a character, that character can do a total of 13 Bounty missions each Bounty Week (6 Kingpin missions and 7 Henchman missions).

You can use Capital Planet travel unlock (20k) to travel there
Or buy a DK stronghold (6 credits until the anniversary event ends, and then it goes back to being 5k credits) and use the stronghold to travel to DK. On the Republic side, you can buy a Coruscant SH for the same price. (IOW, even at the "regular" price of 5k each, the combined cost for both strongholds will be less than a single Capital Planet travel unlock).

There are Bounties on Ord Mantell, and Hutta (if not Tython and Korriban, but I don't know, and I think not). But those bounties require Kingpin Authorization, which you pay for by turning in BBA Certificates.
There definitely are bounties on Ord Mantell and Hutta. Up to a certain level (not sure what level you get locked out of them, but well before 70*) you can do Henchmen bounties on those planets, in addition to the Kingpins there.

*edit

Just checked on one of my alts, and a level 50 can't get the Ord Mantell henchman bounty mission. So the cutoff is at or below that level.

**edit

On further investigation, it appears they lowered the limit (again?) by a fairly significant amount, some time ago. A level 33 character that already had the Ord Mantell henchman mission (from who knows how many months ago) was able to complete it, but a level 28 did not have the option to pick up the Ord Mantell mission in the bounty terminal. Level 19 character had Ord Mantell henchman mission available, so I just leveled him up, and checked every level. Turns out 27 is the highest level you can pick it up. Disappeared from the terminal when I hit level 28.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Or buy a DK stronghold (6 credits until the anniversary event ends, and then it goes back to being 5k credits) and use the stronghold to travel to DK.

Yeah it works, but it's one extra step you can avoid. Get a quest from the terminal => Legacy travel to DK (pinned to the quickbar), or get a quest => travel to DK => Exit to DK. If we're talking about saving time the perk is quite useful here. While grinding the contracts I find the loading screens most annoying :D

+ I'm always using the Friendly Drink to speed the things up.

TS was interested in farming henchmen contracts in particular. Henchmen on Ord Mantell and Hutta are not available for high level characters.

Edited by Txornisx