The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rd-06b

Zarorock

I saw this helmet on the preview for the spoils of war pack in the game launcher, and I HAD to have it, looking up the helmet I found it, and I have spent a WEEK on Voss trying to get it and failing. so WHY! is this not in an armor set from a cartel pack or buy off the cartel market!

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/28/rd-06b-eliminator/RD06BEliminatorImpFemaleClose.png

I saw this helmet on the preview for the spoils of war pack in the game launcher, and I HAD to have it, looking up the helmet I found it, and I have spent a WEEK on Voss trying to get it and failing. so WHY! is this not in an armor set from a cartel pack or buy off the cartel market!

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/28/rd-06b-eliminator/RD06BEliminatorImpFemaleClose.png

It's a very rare drop to get *any* of that set, and when you realise that there are seven pieces to get, ...

(Really, these sets of orange-shell gear are hugely rare these days, much more so than before. Check in the GTN is all I can say.)

I've collected the entire RD-06B set (or pieces that have the same appearance). It definitely took me a long time to find the correct pieces.

You can find similar-looking armor pieces on the GTN usually. They appear as a set of prototype "*Insert name of armor here*" gear, with a level 52 requirement. You may have been having difficulty getting the headpiece since you have to be within the planet's level range (I believe that's 44-48, I do not know off the top of my head.) for pieces of the armor set to drop (But that also means any piece for any other set at that level could drop as well, but even then it's still rare to get any piece.)

I happen to have some extra pieces of the armor set, including the headpiece. If you're ever on the Star Forge server send me a message in-game (Same name as forum except with an "á").

Edited by Wilgard
Edit to collection of the Rd-06b headpiece on Voss.