Kigpin contract used, no quest given

Moranae

Anyone encountered this problem ?

i used the kigpin contract for Ord Mantell, received the blue item reputation, but not the quest.

If those were not such a pain to get i would not mind, but 5 contract completed to get that one and nothing .....:i_confused:

Anyone encountered this problem ?

i used the kigpin contract for Ord Mantell, received the blue item reputation, but not the quest.

If those were not such a pain to get i would not mind, but 5 contract completed to get that one and nothing .....:i_confused:

Did you check the little quest terminal?

Did you check the little quest terminal?

Yes indeed. but nothing.

I guess i will have to redo those 5 contracts and try again, too bad for the reputation boost that the kingpin was givin once done.

Thank you for trying to help :)

if you have already done a kingpin quest today then you cannot do another. just like the lower tier quests, they can only be done once per day per character. so you can do one regular and one kingpin per day, but you can buy additional kingpins and do them on other days like the others.

if you have already done a kingpin quest today then you cannot do another. just like the lower tier quests, they can only be done once per day per character. so you can do one regular and one kingpin per day, but you can buy additional kingpins and do them on other days like the others.

awwww my mistake then. Thank you for pointing this out for me.

Thought you could not do the one you did already but that others were allowed .... silly me.

Well then going back to work to get another one for tomorrow :)

Thank you very much

humm following the information given to me, i have a question :

If i do then a kingpin mission on another character, will that advance the legacy panel or its by character only ?

Very long time i did not do those, and i am quite lost i think

Thank you

i was the same. i first did those this past october? i think...maybe september, but havent for a while.

the kinpins are character specific. i have this long drawn out chart for my toons so that i dont duplicate (if thats possible) kingpin contracts. the kingpins can only be done once a day per week. so if you had enough to buy two kingpins, then you can do one today and one tomorrow and thats it for the week unless you get enough to buy more contracts. I am still debating the cost, but i figure by next year i should have all toons with every kingpin mission and enough contracts to get the items i want to get...if i wanted to be bothered.

the issue i run into is that I have my 8 toons and the amount of time i get to play each week is limited so i hardly ever do 7 regular 5 kingpins a week on each toon. being limited to just one of each per day had a few kingpins undone last time on several of my toons. at best i can play once or twice during the week and on weekends. i have contemplated making several low level toons just to do DK or Corc contracts only for a couple of extra, but it took me a long time to get my altaholism under control.

keep track, somehow, of who has what in regards to the kingpins. i dont know if the game stops you from buying one you already have..and since it takes 5 to get and my limited time...i didnt want to try it out.

edit: the achievements, though, are legacy so if you only buy one kingpin for each planet on different toons, they can all help to fulfill those achievements.

Edited by Qouivandes

i was the same. i first did those this past october? i think...maybe september, but havent for a while.

the kinpins are character specific. i have this long drawn out chart for my toons so that i dont duplicate (if thats possible) kingpin contracts. the kingpins can only be done once a day per week. so if you had enough to buy two kingpins, then you can do one today and one tomorrow and thats it for the week unless you get enough to buy more contracts. I am still debating the cost, but i figure by next year i should have all toons with every kingpin mission and enough contracts to get the items i want to get...if i wanted to be bothered.

the issue i run into is that I have my 8 toons and the amount of time i get to play each week is limited so i hardly ever do 7 regular 5 kingpins a week on each toon. being limited to just one of each per day had a few kingpins undone last time on several of my toons. at best i can play once or twice during the week and on weekends. i have contemplated making several low level toons just to do DK or Corc contracts only for a couple of extra, but it took me a long time to get my altaholism under control.

keep track, somehow, of who has what in regards to the kingpins. i dont know if the game stops you from buying one you already have..and since it takes 5 to get and my limited time...i didnt want to try it out.

edit: the achievements, though, are legacy so if you only buy one kingpin for each planet on different toons, they can all help to fulfill those achievements.

THank you very much for the time you took to explain this to me again :))

i will prepare a new paper list i guess with who does what so i dont do double. I am lucky enough to have 13 characters on each account (i have 2), so that will help me.

i went back to the game 3 or 4 months ago, and all my characters were gone beside one on each account .... so i worked hard to get bac the class i liked up again and i was lucky that the holidays double xp helped me a lot.

But still my memory forgot some basic and thanks to you, one of those is now good for the event.

Be safe and have fun