The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

cooldowns not working

Tarkabika

Hello!

My ability cooldowns are off. Cant see if they are on cd or not, and if i turn on cd timer it gives falls numbers. I went through all the relatable options in "preferences" but it didn't solve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Tarkabika

Sadly deleting the cache file didn't work. I actually found an old video on youtube showing the exact same problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OKLcAPXqks

You can see that the cooldown number is wrong, and the cd animation is out of sync too. I can use my abilitys as often as intetned, but i can't determine if they are on cd or not, or how long the cd actually is.

• 2 years later...

Confirmed, I have the same issue since last patch. Cooldown overlays (and castbars) are completely out of sync.

Overlay shows for a brief moment, then interface shows ability as ready, but when I try to use it there is a server message "skill not ready".

It seems everything in the interface is happening too fast. For example a 3s castbar is showing on a screen for a second, then disappears but skill animation continues. Same for cooldown overlays, if I have ability on 15s cooldown, overlay is shown for 5, maybe 7 seconds, then ability looks like ready.

Edited by Quessiro

• 9 months later...
Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I am currently having this same issue adn I've even tried a reinstall twice and on a completely different drive now and the issue persists.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...