The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Entropic Assault and Savagery Gear

The Entropic Assault and Savagery gear were two of the pre-4.0 pvp sets you could obtain once you hit lv 20 or lv 40. Most have cosmetic twins in other variations of the game, even Entropic Assault and Savagery. However, they are extremely difficult to obtain. Unless you were smart enough to grab all the crafting schematics, (I wasn’t) you can no longer craft these items or if you get lucky with veteran flashpoints, (I’m not for the chestpiece).

The ones I’m talking about for synthweaving are, Flex Heavy (Imp) and Ribbed Fiber Chestguard (Imp) both are now archived. You can obtain Thermal Bulwark’s MK-3 by running veteran flashpoints and cross your fingers you get the armor drop you desire. Lastly for the chestpiece there is a green armor, QorWorks Battle Armor, except it is no longer dyable.

Please add some variation of these armor sets into the game that’s easier to obtain then jumping through multiple hoops. They were simple, but had a great menacing look if dyed right or pieced with other armor. Hope to hear some type of feedback on this. :p

Link below for Armor sets, https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/of-entropic-assault/