The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Transmogrification

maksymilianmd

Hey guys,

I started playing SWTOR year ago after playing WoW for about 3 years and the thing that struck me the most was that there's no transmogrification system like in WoW. Instead you must take good looking items everywhere with yourself. Do you think that could ever change ? :rak_confused:

Hey guys,

I started playing SWTOR year ago after playing WoW for about 3 years and the thing that struck me the most was that there's no transmogrification system like in WoW. Instead you must take good looking items everywhere with yourself. Do you think that could ever change ? :rak_confused:

actually it already has changed and its a better system. When you look at your Character screen there is a number tab on the right side. That is your apperence window you can put any gear there (no restrictions like in WoW) and it will show up on your character. You get the first tab for free but can add something like 20 or so windows.

Here you go

this explains it better then I can and yes as someone who plays WoW this way is much better. Only downside is there is no weapon slot yet