The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TOR movie/TV show?

reginaplays

I don't know about anyone else, but The Old Republic has to be my favorite "era" of the Star Wars universe. Maybe it's tribute to this game, or perhaps I am drawn to all of the lore involved, but I would love to see a movie or TV show about The Old Republic time period. One can only hope Disney would allow that in the future, especially since they are now expanding on the universe with their single-movie "stories", like Rogue One and the new Solo movie.

Anyone else? I'd love to see them focus on TOR!

I don't know about anyone else, but The Old Republic has to be my favorite "era" of the Star Wars universe. Maybe it's tribute to this game, or perhaps I am drawn to all of the lore involved, but I would love to see a movie or TV show about The Old Republic time period. One can only hope Disney would allow that in the future, especially since they are now expanding on the universe with their single-movie "stories", like Rogue One and the new Solo movie.

Anyone else? I'd love to see them focus on TOR!

I really hope they do now that its time to get out of this time period. Hopefully Rain Johnsons new trilogy will be set in this era.

Am I wrong or they annouced Star Wars tv series?

I doubt they would do tv series in old republic era based on SWTOR a dying game :p

i've lost track at this point. I mean for years under Lucas there was supposed to be at least 2 live action shows I cant' remember now if there is supposed to be a Star Wars one.

Now since Disney is opening its own streaming service we might see that come out as the Killer app to launch.

Every game is dying.