The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Flair: Imperial Intelligence/Jedi Order/Mandalorian/Sith Order/Smuggler(Underworld)

arunav

I think it would be a good use of the Flair options in the game to add ones that apply to each base class, like we saw with Havoc Squad Flair.

Jedi Order, Sith Order, Imperial (or Sith) Intelligence, Mandalorian, and something for Smugglers (like a general Underworld flair).

I'm pretty sure these would be popular with (Edit: many) players, as they could buy and unlock them for their main characters and favorite classes.

Please consider putting these in the game!

Edited by arunav

I like both ideas :)

Like an idea. Or add this blue 7 arm-star symbol for getting Tier V Light Side and red triangle for Tier V Dark Side. Never liked this "the Pure" title, more cool could be blue-shining start near my nick

This is something they could add to LS/DS vendors.

I'm pretty sure these would be popular with all players

I'm largely indifferent myself, so you are wrong about them being popular with all players, but I'm not opposed to them either. Light/dark symbols, however, I could go for. Some of my characters "suit" being "the Pure", but others want an indication of that state but to have some other title. (In particular, my Noxes want to be Darth Noxifier (*), where (*) is the Dark Side splotch.)

You could use the original base class symbols. People liked those.

Although for flair, for the love of Space Jesus, make it gold border/trim. I'm still using Legendary on all my characters because the gold around the profile pic at least gives the illusion that my character is an epic hero, as opposed to a chump.

I'm largely indifferent myself, so you are wrong about them being popular with all players, but I'm not opposed to them either. Light/dark symbols, however, I could go for. Some of my characters "suit" being "the Pure", but others want an indication of that state but to have some other title. (In particular, my Noxes want to be Darth Noxifier (*), where (*) is the Dark Side splotch.)

I guess I should have said "many" players would like them.

For folks that use the Flair options, having ones that are associated with your class origins/story is an attractive option.

I guess I should have said "many" players would like them.

For folks that use the Flair options, having ones that are associated with your class origins/story is an attractive option.

I *do* use flairs, but class-linked ones don't interest me. That said, I "get" why people want them.

• 2 weeks later...
I *do* use flairs, but class-linked ones don't interest me. That said, I "get" why people want them.

That's good you posted your preference.

All feedback is welcome to BW. Still, it's my hope we still get to see something like these Flair options, as the Havoc Squad one is great for Troopers. Other classes should have the same option to use one associated with their base identities in the game, even if that is now considered the "origin" game.

I suppose if Imperial Intelligence is too far back in the story, perhaps BW could go with "Sith Intelligence".

Despite being in the KotFE/ET universe, the rest of the class flair suggestions should work fine. You can still be Commander and identify as a Mandalorian, Jedi, Sith, or Underworld character, since that is who the character is fundamentally, even if circumstances in the game have changed.

I support this! :jawa_smile: A good suggestion, I'd go for some of them!

Well, Mandalorian Flair is being put in the game tomorrow.

Hopefully this means the other classes will get ones as well.

I really would like to see a Jedi Order Flair.

Edited by arunav

The Mandalorian flair is a good indication that BW just may do this. Definitely want Jedi/Sith flairs most of all. I do hope that *if* released however that a dark/light flair would be available at the dark/light vender rather then CM exclusively. It would be nice to have more things to spend tokens there (but I digress). The titles indicating your character alignment just don't cut it... Edited by TyrFoge

I think it would be a good use of the Flair options in the game to add ones that apply to each base class, like we saw with Havoc Squad Flair.

Jedi Order, Sith Order, Imperial (or Sith) Intelligence, Mandalorian, and something for Smugglers (like a general Underworld flair).

I'm pretty sure these would be popular with (Edit: many) players, as they could buy and unlock them for their main characters and favorite classes.

bumped and signed

Like an idea. Or add this blue 7 arm-star symbol for getting Tier V Light Side and red triangle for Tier V Dark Side. Never liked this "the Pure" title, more cool could be blue-shining start near my nick

I've never gotten this title and I hit light and dark V on 4 of my characters

Imperial Intelligence, not sith.

brainless sith can go kill themselves, and stay away from my beloved job that already been destroyed.

Edited by ShieldProtection